$PATH question

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:29:25 MST 2014

You guys need to read the thread which already shows the output of which
and type.  Let's just drop the whole subject as all we are getting is
repeats of the same questions.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 4:00 PM, KevinO <kevin at kevino.org> wrote:

> On 02/27/2014 03:55 PM, Dazed_75 wrote:
> > Sean, as stated before, I do have a bashrc and it is being adhered to by
> > the system.  There IS NO OUTPUT from killsol.sh.  It is designed to kill
> > process if it exists and do so silently whether the process exists or
> not.
> Larry,
>
> Sean is asking for the output of the 'which' command, when it is passed the
> string 'killsol.sh' as an argument. You need to look at what he is asking
> you to
> type more closely.
>
> ie: $ which killsol.sh
>
> re: man which
>

> > On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 3:52 PM, sean <sean.a.ritzler at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> So, again, what is the output of "which killsol.sh"? A
>
> HTH
> --
> KevinO

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.