[OT] OpenShot Video editor

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Sat Feb 22 16:39:26 MST 2014

I was just chatting with him about an hour ago, he was talking about the
next version and now it will be a lot more stable as it will not require
the mtl (?) libraries anymore, and how it should be available on Linux, Mac
and Windows.

I'll try to drop by after this talk on OpenStack and see if he remembers
you and when he has the source available for you

Phil Waclawski