OT: Managing a Contact List

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 06:49:37 MST 2014

Faxing can be a great time saver.  For instance if I forget to give my CPA something, I can fax it and save myself the hour round trip drive.

Also faxes get read.  Emails go unopened and I probably will not get the cellular number of most of the people I have some sort of relationship with so texting is out of the question.

That leaves phone, fax, and email.

Keith Smith

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:11 PM, Brian Cluff <brian at snaptek.com> wrote:

On 02/12/2014 01:02 PM, Ed wrote:
> Asterisk - who sends faxes->mailmerge?

Faxes?  Do you know of a service for mailing out 8-Track tapes too :)

Brian