OT: Managing a Contact List

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Wed Feb 12 13:02:28 MST 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your feedback!!
>
> I'll be using it for sending emails, making phone calls, sending faxes, in
> various social media... FB, twitter, etc

> Keith Smith

oh - you want LDAP - Lightweight Directory Access Protocol - the standard
for List management
OpenLDAP if you are good with the command line - 389 Direcory Server if you
think you may progress to FreeIPA  http://port389.org/wiki/Main_Page

then you can share between your apps - LibreWriter mail merge,
Thunderbird/Evolution email addresses, VoIP ekiga/Asterisk - who sends
faxes->mailmerge?