OT: Managing a Contact List

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 12:36:23 MST 2014

Thank you for your feedback!!

I'll be using it for sending emails, making phone calls, sending faxes, in various social media... FB, twitter, etc

------------------------
Keith Smith

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:49 AM, Stephen Partington <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

well depending on what you are doing with that information a CRM may be needed.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

>I'm collecting a large number of contacts from within the community.  Short of a spreadsheet, is there any other options I may have?
>

>A spreadsheet will do what I need, I was just wondering if there is any other options that might be better.
>

>Thanks!!

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen