any ideas how to opt out of all this c$%^P google is tossing

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Feb 9 23:13:50 MST 2014

Am 09. Feb, 2014 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

moin moin,

most likely double- and tertiary- posts from g+.

For instance, in PLUG and AZLoCo, then you get an Installfest invite from
both and from the discussion groups for each and for the calendar entries
and because blue and when someone your following forwards it and 38 and
when someone you're not following but who is in PLUG or AZLoCo posts it
and tarantulas.  :)

It's gotten better for me and to some extent I want to know when something
was posted to a group so that I don't repost it. But, the 400th copy of
the picture from $meme is probably unnecessary :).

ciao,

der.hans

> What c$%^P?
>
> Alan
>

> On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Dazed_75 <lthielster at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>  at us with no explanation? I am about ready to destroy evey oomputer I
>> have ever owned,
>> --
>> Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry
>>
>> Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
>> multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
>> from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.

# "You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the
# world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have - arm yourselves!"
# -- the Doctor: Doctor Who, Tooth and Claw, 2006