any ideas how to opt out of all this c$%^P google is tossing

Harold iscreamkid at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 22:20:02 MST 2014

Since I do not use Google I am not sure what c$%^P you are seeing, but
you might consider an alternate search engine.
I use ixquick.com.
It is fast and they claim not to record your searches or IP address.
It is my understanding that your search requests are encrypted enroute,
but one never knows that for sure.

Harold