USB writes

Daniel Stasinski daniel at genericinbox.com
Mon Feb 3 10:46:14 MST 2014

Still true last time I checked but they use a lot of techniques to mitigate
the problem.  They write to different locations and I'm told some have far
more memory space internally than is available to decrease the amount of
writes to any given address.   My first USB drives lasted maybe a year at
most but I have a few now that are 7 years or older.