email a folder

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Mon Feb 3 00:32:26 MST 2014

Built in system archive manager, gnome/kde each have theirs.

Gnome's literally named "archive manager" can use most all types,
including tar, zip or 7zip as long as the libraries are installed.
Usually highlight the files and right click, "add to archive" or such.

Just zip them and send, just about any system, even windoze can open
them by default.

-mb