UUID

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 21:04:18 MST 2014

well I thought to myself that I should investigate the file before asking
any questions but:

 cat /boot/grub/device.map
cat: /boot/grub/device.map: No such file or directory

I then reasoned that I would play the <tab><tab> game and see what the
files were in /boot/grub .

grub.cfg  grubenv

so I suppose it is grub.cfg?