Media Center setup

koder iscreamkid at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 23:57:24 MST 2014

OK, so XBMC/Kodi is the software that processes the video.

To get off the air programs you need a TV Tuner to convert the digital
TV signal.

Has anyone had any experience with a TV Tuner under Linux?

Hauppauge seems to be mentioned, but Linux support is not specifically
mentioned, nor have I seen a price for one.

Harold