cntrl-c hit before finish of upgrade -- seems to have completed

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 14:40:59 MST 2014

I'm not sure I need to do anything with this now. I was upgrading with
apt-get and before it was done pressed cntrl-c before it was done. The last
thing it said was that the operation was interrupted. But when I ran the
command again the last line of the output said:

   0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Do I need to worry about anything?
What about this file that won't upgrade?

--terminal output
sudo apt-get update;sudo apt-get upgrade
--snip--
Processing triggers for ureadahead (0.100.0-16) ...
Setting up ntpdate (1:4.2.6.p5+dfsg-3ubuntu2.14.04.1) ...
Setting up ntp (1:4.2.6.p5+dfsg-3ubuntu2.14.04.1) ...
 * Starting NTP server ntpd                                              [
OK ]

*W: Operation was interrupted before it could finish*

bmike1 at c521 ~ $ sudo apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
  linux-kernel-generic
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
bmike1 at c521 ~ $ sudo  apt-get autoclean
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Del linux-firmware 1.127.8 [20.7 MB]
--snip--
bmike1 at c521 ~ $ sudo apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
  linux-kernel-generic
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
bmike1 at c521 ~ $