Phoenix Linux History

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 13:23:18 MST 2014

I second Alan's motion. We are Linux users (or open source software users).
I try to get to every Linux activity I can.... Well I did when I was in
Phoenix. Now I'm in the middle of nowhere.

Can I volunteer to maintain the website (or at least the calendar)? I am
disabled and so have plenty of time on my hands to do that.