Reflashing BIOS.

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:03:08 MST 2014

Hi,

I need help again to be able to reflash my BIOS.  The reason is that my
computer is having trouble reading my drives, CDs, or USBs.  I know this is
the case with the desktop because it works fine in my laptop.  I have tried
to reset the BIOS and thought at first to reinstall GRUB.  Nothing is
working but my HDD does show it does have a OS on it.

i already downloaded the BIOS version from HP but it is an exe file.  Could
anyone help me to see how I can fix this problem?

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707
SMelheim85 at gmail.com