dban

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:28:25 MST 2014

This might seem odd.  But is there a chance that dban messed with my BIOS
firmware?  I am having trouble loading even a live CD.  BIOS doesn't always
work but computer will boot into EFI.  I know it sounds strange but thats
the only thing I can think of.  If it was just the drives than I would just
assume the boot sector might have been messed up.  But when I try to boot
into a live CD it will only do it through EFI.  The same thing happens when
I try a live USB.  I know it works on legacy BIOS because my laptop sees it
right away.

Just wanted to know whats the best course of action.  The BIOS is HP and
from their website it should be the most current version.

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707
SMelheim85 at gmail.com