OT:MythTV hardware for cheap, today only

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Dec 11 16:06:04 MST 2014

Am 11. Dez, 2014 schwätzte Michael Butash so:

> Sold out.  boo.

Not showing as sold out for me.

ciao,

der.hans

> -mb
>

> On 12/11/2014 02:15 PM, Brian Cluff wrote:
>> Woot.com is selling HD Homerun capture devices.  They are network based
>> devices that grab up to 2 digital signals signals from over the air or QAM
>> unencrypted cable.
>> These are the easiest devices that I have ever used on my mythtv where I
>> currently run 2 of them.
>>
>> If you want one, grab it before 11PM of they will be gone... and yes we can
>> arrange to help set them up.
>>
>> http://electronics.woot.com/offers/get-rid-of-cable-for-19-99-49-99
>>
>> Brian Cluff
>>
>> PS If you are looking for a/some cheap SD hardware compression card(s) I
>> have some brand new Hauppage PVR 150 clones that I snagged because they are
>> getting hard to find, for $12 each.
>> I use mine to capturing video off my DirecTV box.
>> These aren't today only, just let me know if you want one, or flag me down
>> at a meeting.

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision was the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen