OT:MythTV hardware for cheap, today only

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Dec 11 14:15:21 MST 2014

Woot.com is selling HD Homerun capture devices.  They are network based
devices that grab up to 2 digital signals signals from over the air or
QAM unencrypted cable.
These are the easiest devices that I have ever used on my mythtv where I
currently run 2 of them.

If you want one, grab it before 11PM of they will be gone... and yes we
can arrange to help set them up.

http://electronics.woot.com/offers/get-rid-of-cable-for-19-99-49-99

Brian Cluff

PS If you are looking for a/some cheap SD hardware compression card(s) I
have some brand new Hauppage PVR 150 clones that I snagged because they
are getting hard to find, for $12 each.
I use mine to capturing video off my DirecTV box.
These aren't today only, just let me know if you want one, or flag me
down at a meeting.