Test message 1412-09 at 10:42

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Dec 10 14:29:49 MST 2014

For some reason I was experiencing trouble with several lists I belong
to.  Yahoo would bounce the emails.  I ended up adding an email account
to my private domain so I can continue sending and receiving emails
to/from those lists.

I can tell you if you own a mailing list you are taking a beating with
what is going on with the mail providers.

On 2014-12-10 14:43, Brian Cluff wrote:
> Unfortunately his problems isn't with sending mail to the list.  He's
> not getting it back.  The server reports that it is successfully
> delivering the mail and then his server is discarding it for some
> reason.
> I'm guessing an overly aggressive SPAM filter where the admin has
> decided that they knows best what should end up in his mailbox.
>
> Brian Cluff
>
> On 12/10/2014 07:49 AM, Keith Smith wrote:
>> I got it
>>
>> On 2014-12-09 23:42, joe at actionline.com wrote:
>>> Test message 1412-09 at 10:42

Keith Smith