FTTH Areas

Matt Graham mhgraham at crow202.org
Thu Dec 4 12:31:38 MST 2014

> Todd Millecam wrote:
>> I was wondering if anyone knew of neighborhoods that already have
>> fiber hooked up in the Phoenix area

I didn't think there were *any* places in the greater Phoenix metro
area that had fiber-to-the-home.  Of course ICBW.

On 2014-12-04 12:06, Stephen Partington wrote:
> the google fiber rollout this is changing alot right now as Cox is
> getting ready to announce gigabit speeds
> https://fiber.google.com/newcities/

Note that Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe are marked as "potential"
places that they'll put google fiber.  No google fiber is there yet,
there may never be any, and if they do decide to put it in, it'll take a
year or 2 before it's ready for people to use.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity