FTTH Areas

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:06:30 MST 2014

most of the fiber areas are the really new locations. however due to the
google fiber rollout this is changing alot right now as Cox is getting
ready to announce gigabit speeds in order to compete with google fiber.

https://fiber.google.com/newcities/

http://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/2014/10/26/cox-internet-gigabit-high-speed-phoenix/17949237/

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Todd Millecam <tyggna at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a long time linux guy looking to move back home to Phoenix/Maricopa
> county.  I was wondering if anyone knew of neighborhoods that already have
> fiber hooked up in the Phoenix area so I can know where to start my
> house-hunting at.
>
> --
> Todd Millecam

Stephen