DD-WRT and OpenVPN

Walter Mack wmack at componentsw.com
Wed Dec 3 19:19:41 MST 2014

I tried this about a year ago, and it didn't work for me, because the
router I had at the time (some netgear thing I believe) didn't have
enough memory. Todd C. told me that you can get vpn to work on earlier
routers(yes, earlier ones), because they had larger memories. In later
models they used smaller memories, I imagine for cost savings..