Plug - Who is it?

trent shipley trent.shipley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:23:39 MST 2014

The issue of either making the group a charitable organization or a
professional organization comes up from time to time. There seems to
be very little actual support for either option. My impression is the
core members of PLUG are very happy with it as an informal association
of individuals. Putting together a charity or charity with lobbying
rights (like if you wanted to advocate more CS education dollars)
would involve starting another group.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.