Thank You

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Dec 2 11:24:46 MST 2014

Hi,

I've been on the PLUG list since maybe 1999.

I want to thank everyone for your help!  I am running Linux on my
workstation and am planning to build a web server from scratch to
include BIND and email.  I'm sure I will need help understanding some of
the finer points.

I was introduced to Linux in 1997 by a friend.  In those days I mostly
played with Linux.  Today I use and do some admin stuff in a production
environment.

I want to thank all of you for helping me get to this point.

Keith

--
Keith Smith