gender bias

Kaoru Wilbur m.kaoru.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:23:14 MST 2014

I have been laughed at about projects I am working on by one particular
member, mocked, treated like I don't know my stuff, accused of threatening
when that was an out and out lie. There are members there, Brian who are
that way. There are members who are not. Women run from these meetings. I
saw this at the last PLUG I attended.
Maybe that's just the general culture, mock and criticize other members,
act arrogant and rude.

There are a few members who are not rude or bias. I'm not saying everyone
is. However, leadership could care less.