Web scripting with PHP and MySQL at Mesa Community College

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Wed Aug 20 16:29:31 MST 2014

There are already 14 people in the class, so I'm fairly certain I can run
it regardless, but a few more students never hurt.

If folks are interested I'm teaching a CIS166AE  Web Scripting with PHP
(and a bit of MySQL) class that starts next Thursday night, 7:10-9:50pm
(Yeah, I know, it means you'll miss the PLUG meetings for a semester,
sorry).

I also have a bit of space left in the MySQL database/admin class if folks
are interested, it's from 5:20-7:00pm MW starting next Monday.

CIS166AE  Section 27924  Th 7:10-9:50pm Web Scripting with PHP
CIS276DA  Section 27937  MW 5:20-7:00pm MySQL DB

CIS166AE does require that you either have the Web Dev I class, or
experience with HTML, especially forms. If you need a permission code,
please contact me ASAP

CIS276DA requires CIS105 (intro to computers) or permission code from me,
if you need one, just contact me ASAP.

My email: phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu

Dennis also has several Open Source/Linux classes with some space, so you
can contact him about that (I think he has space in the shell scripting
class amongst others)
dennis.kibbe at mesacc.edu

Thanks, and it was fun giving the talk last Thursday. I really need to pick
a small area and just demonstrate that next time ;)

Phil W