Installfest matters - I like it just as it is ;)

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Aug 19 18:05:41 MST 2014

Joe you said it so eloquently.  From now on I am going to wait until you
respond and then I'll just say "I second Joe's  thoughts.".

I have enjoyed PLUG for almost 15 years.  Thank you to all of you
especially to the ones that keep the list, website and other things
running.  I know a lot of effort goes into all things PLUG.

Thank you to all of you!!