Laptop Recommendations

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Aug 13 11:07:21 MST 2014

I personally prefer Asus laptops.  You get a better bang for your buck
and their build quality is top notch.

Have a look at these 2 They seem to fit the requirements you listed:
www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/G550JK/
www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/G56JK/

I personally run an 240gig SSD for the system and a second spinning
drive for my data.  That seems to give me the best of both worlds.  I
don't know if you will find a laptop with space for 2 full size drives
in a smaller/lighter laptop body.  What you would probably want to look
for is a laptop with an mSATA slot.  It might be hard to find out if an
particular laptop has an mSATA slot as they don't always list that in
the specifications.

Brian Cluff