Revisionist history?

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:14:41 MST 2014

yep. the Linux Kernal wasn't codified or finalized until version 1.0 in '91-92. Most of the rest of the apps (such as BI, pine, and others) were developed earlier, but didn't have a base system on which to run.

btw, I thought the Boreland demonstration was nothing more than a picture that looked like a windowing interface. I know it was at the COMDEX the year before I had a run in with a car that caused my head injury and resulting loss of eyesight.

-eric