OT: Wanted: Android App Developer $??? Reward ...

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Aug 4 15:58:14 MST 2014

It all makes sense to me.  As for the individual, I still wonder what
the Android market will look like 10 years from now.  Since it is
Google's baby I think Android has 30 years in it.  Look at M$.  It has
taken them 30+ years to become less relevant.  Maybe the cycle is
speeding up.... maybe it is now 15 years.  15 years is good enough for
me. The other side is enjoyment.  I cannot see myself working on
something I do not like...... Maybe Android development might not be
fulfilling.... I won't know until I get a chance to swim in it, and that
might be after the new year.