OT: Wanted: Android App Developer $??? Reward ...

David Schwartz newsletters at thetoolwiz.com
Mon Aug 4 13:35:48 MST 2014

Delphi is just as easy to use as VB, if not easier.

Have you looked at it lately?

It’s just not considered “mainstream” any longer.

People say, “Oh, is THAT still around?”

Yup. Check it out.

http://embarcadero.com

They also have a tool they now call HTML5Builder or something along that line, which is an allusion to their C++ Builder app — a C++ version of Delphi.  HTML5Builder is a PHP/HTML5 version.

-David "The Tool Wiz" Schwartz