OT: Wanted: Android App Developer $??? Reward ...

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sun Aug 3 10:04:29 MST 2014

Wanted: Android App Developer $??? Reward ...

How can I find a skilled/competent/reasonably priced Android App
Developer ... preferrably Arizona local or at least in the U.S.?

I've tried elance.com and odesk.com and several similar sites, without
success. Mostly get proposals from India and Pakistan, etc.

I'm willing to pay up to $1,000 (perhaps more) to get the results we need
for an app to read, scroll, flip pages, and search within a book. Should
be relatively simple and straight-forward.  Need to be able to add to the
content and submit updates to the Google playstore myself.

See my first-attempt (which does not yet work as well as we need it to)
here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CompareBibleVersionsPackage

Please respond either here or off-line to joe(at)actionline.com