6.9 glibc

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 02:04:50 MST 2014

this is so weird; I compiled this programbut the check was bad on it so I
decided to compile it again to see if I messed up on it. So I delete the
directories and logs and everything having to do with this section. So then
I extracted the tar ball and all the steps that are supposed to be done to
the point I'm at now (which is 'make'). So I type in the make command and:

   Makeconfig:42: *** missing separator.  Stop.

huh? so I google it and find out that what this means is that at line 42
there is supposed to be a <tab> at the beginning of the line and that it
isn't there.
huh?
it already compiled without complaining about it. WHy is it complaining
this time around!?