repair facilities

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Wed Apr 30 22:13:46 MST 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 06:37:06AM -0700, Joe Zagar wrote:
> I have had excellent success with SoftQue they have 2 locations and
> do excellent work at a reasonable price.

Checked out Softque and Hyperion online and Softque seems more hardware
oriented where Hyperion looked to be more business software centered.
Please correct me if my impression is wrong. I'll have a chance next week
to get out to talk to both.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

--
Bob Holtzman
Our company's mission is to enable data-stream