Website Monitoring for bandwidth usage

Nathan England plug-discuss at nmecs.com
Wed Apr 30 00:45:36 MST 2014

Howdy Howdy,

I've got a Digital Ocean droplet that is running between 3 - 5 GB of
bandwidth a day in traffic. I have multiple sites configured on the
droplet and I'm not sure which site is getting all of the traffic.

I'm interested in adding some form of monitoring system that would
record analytical information about the apache service so I could figure
out which site is getting all of the traffic.

Any recommendations would be awesome and greatly appreciated! I have
ntop installed which is less than useful, webmin doesn't provide
anything that I know of, and the system-info isn't what I want.

Thanks!

--
Regards,

Nathan England