repair facilities

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Apr 28 21:21:37 MST 2014

Am 28. Apr, 2014 schwätzte Walter Mack so:

moin moin,

the owners of Red7 split up. Hyperion is the new company formed by Nick,
the techie of the pair.

I don't know the service or product range for Hyperion, but if they do
repairs, then Hyperion would be a good place to go.

ciao,

der.hans

> Apparently they were bought by Hyperion, which advertises a facility at
>
> * *
>   4450 S Rural Rd
>   Ste C-100
>   Tempe, AZ 85282
>
>   *
>

> On 04/28/2014 04:54 PM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>> I may have asked this before. If so, I can't find the answer.
>>
>> Now that red7 has gone away, does anyone have an insight into quality
>> repair facilities in the valley.

#  We now return you to your regularly scheduled paranoia...