question - Thunderbird

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 07:03:15 MST 2014

Interesting.  I assumed we would both be on the latest version.  I just checked and I am running 24.4.

Keith Smith
On Sunday, April 27, 2014 9:56 PM, Lyle Tuttle <l.tuttle at cox.net> wrote:

Yes, I saw that - problem is, those instructions must be for
an earlier version....not fount in 14.04.

I did some looking around, then did some re-config - got rid of it on the
second try......so now problem is solved.....only took 1.5
days....<G>

Thanks, lyle