Yahoo's DMARC policy sucks

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 20:09:17 MST 2014

I have a yahoo account that I use for anything where I don't want my
real address given out.  It's an attempt to keep all the spam in one
place.  Today I still got the usual emails from the UK's royal mail
telling me I have a package they can't deliver and I need to click the
attachment to find out where to pick it up.  There are the usual Russian
women that are so madly in love with me, and the we want you to work for
us here in Ukraine emails.  In other words sos, the same old spam.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore