Yahoo's DMARC policy sucks

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sat Apr 12 23:42:46 MST 2014

Worked for a home building. Our servers probably did not push more the 10k
emails a month and I had to write scripts to fill out and submit the Yahoo
"I promise this is not spam" forms. For crying out laud the spf records
(which Yahoo refuses to recognize unless it is a txt record) never changed,
etc, etc, etc. And Lord help you if your mail server ip changes!
:/