Yahoo's DMARC policy sucks

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Apr 12 20:39:54 MST 2014

We run our own mailing list servers so it definitely can't be blamed on
a for profit entity.  Our mailing list should happy send you emails
forever whether or not you read them until you unsubscribe or get kicked
off the list due to excessive messages bouncing due to your email
provider rejecting them.

This is what is happening:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87153.html

Brian Cluff