InnoDB ( was: blank subject )

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Apr 8 16:12:06 MST 2014

Maria is nice! It's a complete drop in replacement for mysql.  When we
switched to it from mysql there was a noticeable speed increase.  That
alone made it worth using, but it's also got some capabilities that
aren't in mysql itself.

Best of all, you aren't sitting around wondering what oracle is going to
do with it next.

Brian Cluff