Off Topic Server recommendations

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:41:47 MST 2014

Thanks for your help. I will go with the Dell system probably the T110
system. The thing is I am more of a consultant more then I am a full time
employee so if anything goes wrong it will be nice for me or them to call
dell if a hard drive fails or memory goes bad. I doubt that I will need
their services and I might even be fine with building my own (the current
server I built was running 24/7 for about 5 years) but I want that peace of
mind. I did spec out the dell T110 and building my own and the dell system
is about 600 bucks more but comes with support. Not only this but I do not
have to waste a day getting everything assembled and working on the
software.