I'm building linux from scratch in a virtual machine

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 00:15:13 MST 2014

Yes, I remembered that much.Myu problem is that I can't remember how I
inserted the wget-list or the md5sums list into the virtual. unless.....
let me try something.
I remembered! I used pico. It was weird. It wasn't accepting when I tried
to save it with the '$LFS/sources' Could it be because  I was trying to use
$LFS from within pico?