replacement for red 7?

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 19:45:16 MST 2013

well,
If you can save off the windows partition to a backup, you can then wipe the drive, put Ubuntu on there and then use either vmware or virtual box to house the windows backup as a guest OS. I have done this many a time with various flavors of windows, OpenBSD and even OS X.

Anyway, too bad that Red7 appears to be gone. They were one of the few shops that could handle linux issues.

-eric