Moodle

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 13:31:07 MST 2013

That's more than I know and no one else has yet responded.  I noticed on
the article for installing it on CentOS6 they say to install a LAMP server
first.  On the Ubuntu Software Center for Moodle, they mention an add-on
for MySQL.  Let's hope someone with more experience with it responds, but
if not would you be willing to help Saturday?  The user says he can be
there all day.