Moodle

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 07:58:21 MST 2013

I have someone coming to the installfest Saturday who wants help installing
Moodle.  The article he referred to was for installing it on CentOS6 but he
did not say that was his OS so I just asked him to clarify.  I also asked
him what part of the day he would be there.

Anyway, I would like to find someone who has installed Moodle to come help
him.  Any volunteers?

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.