AZloco re-certification

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 19:58:31 MST 2013

Every 2 years, the UbuntuLoCo Council requires the LoCo's re-apply for
approval as a team.  Part of that process is making out a wiki page
describing the Team's activities and plans.  We almost finished making that
page today.  The last thing on the page is a place for people to post
testimonials to the team.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam/ApprovalApplicationrenewal2013

We would like to request that anyone who thinks the Team should be
re-approved post some kind of testimonial there.  As our logins definitely
allow us to edit the page, we also need to know if anyone tries to leave a
testimonial and is unable to do so so we can correct the problem.  I do not
know if you absolutely need an Ubuntu Single Sign-on to edit that section.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.