OT: I need Android app development help ...

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Sep 13 13:20:35 MST 2013

Does anyone in the PLUG family do Android application
development work?

Thanks to Matt Graham for his tremendous help and guidance
(far beyond his excellent help given via this PLUG list),
I have finally been able to get something to work that I have
wanted and sought help to develop for more than a decade.

While this project is still a work in progress,
I need to take the next step and find someone who
can help me develop an Android application to do
much of the same thing as a smart-phone "app."

Before I post this project on elance.com, I would
appreciate any suggestions that anyone on this
esteemed list might be willing to share.

Please reply either on-list
-OR- off-list to joe at actionline.com

PS: I was going to try posting this job on the PLUG
website, but I got a message from Firefox stating,
"This is an 'untrusted' website."  What's up with that?