How to format pages differently in libre office?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Sep 12 08:29:27 MST 2013

How can one format pages differently in a libre office writer document?

>From libre office help pages, I found this:

To Apply a Page Style to a New Page
- Click in the document where you want a new page to start.
- Choose Insert - Manual Break.
- Select Page break.
- In the Style box, select the page style that you want
    to apply to the page that follows the manual break.
- Click OK.

But I can't find anything called "Style box"

When I insert a page break and try to format the second page, any attempt
to do that reformats the first page also (which I do not want to happen).