Replace image attachments with resized versions

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Sep 6 11:22:22 MST 2013

That involves actually doing something besides just sending an email.
This person is totally unreasonable and doesn't want to learn or do
anything else (nightmare customer).  I would prefer that they did it
that way, and have even offered up that solution, but they won't hear
anything of it.

A solution that automatically detached any images and then replaced them
with links would be acceptable too, but unfortunately if it requires
even the slightest bit of effort they don't even try it.

I'm guessing that in the end I'm going to have to fire this particular
customer in order to save my sanity and wallet.

Brian Cluff