Who wants to learn some Linux?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Sep 4 13:51:54 MST 2013

Michael:

While I admit I would love to be independently wealthy and teach Linux to the masses for free (as in "free beer"), unfortunately the reality is that I do make a living here doing such via Linux ETC.  This is also part of Linux ETC's (ETC = "Education & Technical Consulting" for reference) purpose and business model as well.

At least you have the Phoenix LUG here to assist you (which yes, I have read quite a few of your posts here among the many other members daily) in your endeavors with Linux and Open Source usage, which is a step in the right and proper direction IMHO.  There are many good sources within PLUG as well as on the internet (i.e., Google can be your friend) that can also assist you.  All it takes is the desire and initiative to take those first steps and continue on the path of FOSS usage. :-)

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.